Be a Vital Member of the 21st Century Library Profession
Creative initiatives in libraries today require competencies in a growing range of specialties-- pedagogy, cutting edge technology, assessment tools, marketing strategies, etc. Northern Kentucky University’s Steely Library offers a cost- and time- effective means for librarians and library staff to develop these skill sets.
21st Century Library Career Development Workshops
- Online Workshops – Many Self-Paced, Readily Accessible 24/7 from Your Own Computer
- Earn CEU and ALA LSSC credits*
- Workshops in Every Area of Library Programming & Services
- Cutting Edge Technologies, Emerging Programming Initiatives, and Best Implementation Practices are presented
- Workshops Led by Experience Library Educators and Active Practitioners
*Note: At this time continuing education workshops do not count towards college credit. If your organization requires college credit courses for your professional development or certification, click here for NKU Library Informatics BS degree information.