Be a Vital Member of the 21st Century Library Profession
Creative initiatives in libraries today require competencies in a growing range of specialties-- pedagogy, cutting edge technology, assessment tools, marketing strategies, etc. Northern Kentucky University’s Steely Library offers a cost- and time- effective means for librarians and library staff to develop these skill sets.
21st Century Library Career Development Workshops
- Online Workshops – Many Self-Paced, Readily Accessible 24/7 from Your Own Computer
- Earn CEU and ALA LSSC credits*
- Workshops in Every Area of Library Programming & Services
- Cutting Edge Technologies, Emerging Programming Initiatives, and Best Implementation Practices are presented
- Workshops Led by Experience Library Educators and Active Practitioners
*Note: If your organization requires college credit courses for your professional development or certification, click here to NKU Library Informatics BS degree information.